It's Day 26 of this 31-day experiment, and after an overwhelming week, I'm feeling nearly out of things to say. A few random thoughts to offer on this Friday evening:
- Why have we not watched Deadliest Catch before now? We are completely engrossed. Also? I am thankful that Mark just works with computers. And also? I am now hungry for snow crab.
- Yesterday it was almost 80 degrees, and this weekend it might snow. That's about all I have to say about that.
- ATTENTION PLEASE: I did something crafty and it ended well! Bought a big, plain men's T-shirt at Target and used this tutorial to turn it into a scarf. It took me, like, 20 minutes and turned out very cute. Plus, it required no sewing and the only tool I used was a scissors. Very Laura-friendly.
- Apparently the "Angry Whopper" is back at Burger King. I always shudder when I drive past that sign, because I don't enjoy the thought of eating something that sounds like it's mad at me.
- Is the election over yet? No? *sigh*
- Whenever I ask Noah what flavor he'd like his birthday cake to be, he tells me "bunny". I realize he means he wants a bunny-shaped cake, but it's still slightly disturbing.
- Mark's birthday is this weekend, and we have two family gatherings to celebrate the event. I'm making dessert for both, and he requested flan ... and flan. So, double-flan weekend it is.
- My brain is done thinking now.