Image credit: Flickr
Whew! So, it’s day 15 of this 31 days madness. And here’s a status update of sorts:
- I’m a little sick of hearing myself talk.
- I panic daily about my next post topic because oh my gosh, I have nothing!
- But then something always comes just in time.
- This has been a very good discipline for me.
- I don’t always enjoy discipline.
- I’ve been forced to let go of (some of) my perfectionism, and that is a huge deal.
- I’m watching a “How It’s Made” about potato chips, and can’t take my eyes off the screen. They just had a salt shower.
- Sorry, where was I?
- Sometimes I start to whine about how writing every day for a month is harder than I thought. Then I remember that my pastor just spent 30 days walking 500 miles through northern Spain (finishing yesterday) and I tell myself to get a grip.
- I’ve been so grateful for the supportive comments and encouragement to keep going. Thank you!
* * * *
I'm blogging every day this month with all of these brilliant people. It's my ...