Megan and I are so excited about the Spirit-Led Parenting blog tour, which kicks off TODAY! Staring at the Google Calendar page with the names of the precious friends and blogging mentors who have graciously partnered with us in the promotion of our book...well, it's just pretty incredible.
Some stops on the tour will feature guest posts from one of us, some will be interviews, and others will be blogger reviews of our book. Additionally, several posts will contain chances to win a copy of Spirit-Led Parenting!
And what a way to begin the tour today - with three stops!
- Lisa-Jo at The Gypsy Mama has written a beautiful (as always!) post about the pressures of infant-parenting and the temptation to give yourself a failing grade as a new mother. And her words about our book blessed me tremendously this morning.
- L.R. at Little Hearts Books always features wonderful parenting resources, and we're honored that she's posted an interview with us on her site this afternoon!
- Micha Boyett Hohorst does such stunning work at Mama Monk, and Megan is guest-posting there today about finding holiness in nighttime parenting. I love it.
Here's the complete list of official stops on the blog tour over the next two weeks! Follow along and join the party?
Thank you so much for allowing us to share our hearts and message with you today. Please join us as we continue our blog tour in the upcoming weeks:
- 4/10 Gypsy Mama, Mama Monk, Little Hearts Books
- 4/11 Sarah Bessey
- 4/12 I Take Joy
- 4/13 Love Well
- 4/14 Joy in this Journey
- 4/15 The Stanley Clan
- 4/16 Simple Mom, Life Your Way
- 4/17 Lifenut
- 4/18 Fried Okra, Live Renewed
- 4/19 The Pilot's Wife
- 4/20 Nish Happens
- 4/21 To Think is To Create
- 4/22 It's Almost Naptime
- 4/23 Keeper of the Home
* * * *