I need a few laughs this weekend, how about you?
1. This isn't really a link, but I had to share it anyway. My friend Rachel and I took our kids to a nearby county park last Wednesday to walk the trails, play on some playgrounds, and have a picnic lunch. I adore the sign that greets each vehicle that enters the grounds.
As a visitor to the park, I'm very comforted to know that this county is serious about cracking down on loose animals, scattered trash, and ethnic candy-filled paper mache crafts. You really can never be too careful about such things.
2. Have you seen these? I was introduced this week to a set of videos produced by R&L Local Commercials, two guys who travel around making real commercials for local businesses, using their employees as the stars. Most local commercials are notoriously painful, but Rhett and Link have a gift for hilarity. If you like this one, check out the rest of their playlist!
3. Another video that made me giggle this week? The World's Shortest Train. (Yes, I know it's totally fake, but I still find it amusing.)
4. I saw this one awhile back but happened upon it again this week. Jimmy Fallon & Justin Timberlake? That's a can't-lose combination. (FYI - This may not be completely kid-friendly!)
5. Also, if you aren't reading Catalog Living...you really should be.
Have a great holiday weekend!