It's been kind of a crazy week, so I thought it would be sort of cozy and nostalgic to post a few of my all-time favorite things for this round of Weekend Links! And because I have many favorite things that are subject to change at any given moment, I'm sure it will be the first of several such collections over time.
1. My all-time favorite Saturday Night Live sketch. Chris Farley as Matt Foley, motivational speaker. Mark and I can pretty much recite it by heart. (Also on the list - Will Ferrell as the band member who is encouraged to give more cowbell, and pretty much every Celebrity Jeopardy sketch.)
2. My all-time favorite scene from my all-time favorite show - Friends. The men challenge the women to a trivia game to see who knows who better.
(Can't embed this video.)
3. One of my all-time favorite 80's commercials (such a golden age of advertising). Bonkers candy. Gotta love the giant, falling fruit.
4. My all-time favorite song. Love the video too.
5. My all-time favorite worship song. One if the few whose lyrics say all there is to say.
6. I have a couple of all-time favorite blog posts. This one from Ann Voskamp is right at the top of my list. It honestly has changed my life.
Have a great weekend, and STAY SAFE, East Coast friends!